2S Li-ion Li-polymer Protection Circuit Module for LiFePO4 Battery
- Brand Name:QUAWIN/OEM
- Model Number:PCM-Li02S5-027(2S)
- Specified Types: 1S Li-ion/Li-polymer/LiFePO4 Battery Pack
- Place of Origin:Guangdong China (Mainland)
- Charging Voltage:Li-ion/Li-polymer:4.20V±0.025V /
- Max. continuous charging current:5A
- Colour of PCM:Green
- Delivery time:5-7days
- Warranty:12 months
Packaging & Delivery :
. Netural labels,Antistatic bag /white box and standard export
. Netural packing/Carton box with less than 10KGS
. Delivery Detail:sample within 3 work days,7~15 days for bulk
|Balance voltage for single cell|| |
|2||Current||Balance current for single cell|| |
|Balance current for single cell||≤25μA|
|Maximal continuous charging and discharging current||5A|
|3||Over-charge Protection||Over charge detection voltage||3.8～4.4V(can adjust)|
|Over charge detection delay time||0.5~2.5S|
|Over charge release voltage||3.8～4.4V(can adjust)|
|4||Over-discharge Protection||Over discharge detection voltage||1.9～3.1V(can adjust)|
|Over discharge detection delay time||50~300mS|
|Over discharge release voltage||1.9～3.1V(can adjust)|
|5||Over-Current Protection||Over current detection voltage||0.06～0.6V|
|Over current detection current||10～20A|
|Detection delay time||1~50ms|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|6||Short Protection||Detection condition||Exterior short circuit|
|Detection delay time||200-500us|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|7||Resistance||Protection circuitry(B- to P-)||≤30mΩ|
|8||Temperature||Operating temperature range||-40～+85℃|
|Storage temperature range||-40～+125℃|
1). Green product
2). One year warranty
3). Excellent safety performance
4). Short circuit testing passed
5). Overcharge testing passed
6). Over discharge testing passed
7). Original imported material:IC from Japan,MOS from
USA,Components from Sumsang.
8). 1.2m drop testing passed
1). Samples checking: sending by Express ( DHL/UPS/FEDEX/TNT,by
2). Bulk production: sending out by cargo shipping / air freight /
Express(DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT),or we can accept other shipping terms
according to your requirements.
3). We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other
issues that are caused by the shipping.
- Please strictly follow the directions to connect the PCB to the
battery. Usually there’s voltage in the battery at all time, so
operator should connect one single line after other starting from
terminal B, following the order from low voltage to high voltage,
otherwise it can cause irreparable damage.
- During the installation, pay attention to small metallic particles
that can stick to the protection board.
- Follow the standard rules when making connections between the
protection board and the lithium-ion battery.Operator should not
run any wire across the back of the protection board. Keep them
along the side of the board instead.
- When setting up the protection board, be sure to use a hard epoxy
board as an interlayer, to prevent short-circuit caused by the
components on the back of the protection board.
- Both resistive load and inductive load can be used to test battery
packs that use this PCB, but not electronic load. Testing with an
electronic load will lead to the breakdown of the MOS components on
the protection board.
- Select proper wire gauge to prevent temperature increase from high
discharge current (when wire gauge is too high) and excessive
voltage drop (when wire gauge is too low).
- When the PCB is to be installed inside the battery’s housing, the
user must fully take heat/electric insulation and tightness into
account to prevent internal short circuit.
- Keep any fully charged battery away from children.
- If any abnormality is detected during use, please stop using the
product immediately and notify professional technician to conduct
inspection and maintenance.
Call us to know more details datasheet.